Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Not just the day, but the movie too. Danielle (for those of you who don't know Danielle is the beautiful lady in the picture to the upper right, and is my Fiancee) and I went out tonight to see the Movie Valentine's Day, for Valentine's Day, and now we are back and I am cooking Fettuccine Alfredo for our dinner. While we eat we plan on watching the Amazing Race.

First off, the movie. Great movie, definitely a keeper. I would recommend anyone to go see this movie. There are plenty of subtle, and not so subtle, hints at the movie Pretty Woman. Which makes sense since they both had the same director. If you go to see this you need to stay for the blooper reals during the credits, especially the last one with Julia Roberts.

I am happy Danielle and I got to go do something for Valentine's Day, as it didn't look like we were going to be able to. I still wasn't able to get her a gift, or even a card. Kinda feel bad about that - she deserves a card, and at least flowers.

Thats all for now.

Rhal

No comments:

Post a Comment